Ntt Global Networks jobs
- Network and cost optimization projects:
- Manage renewals of network deals, grooms and meet set cost reductions.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Prior experience with managed network service provider would be major plus.
- 5 plus years of experience with customer service organization supporting global…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to contribute to the work group as a team player.
- Testing and acceptance of services.
- Business Unit – Network Provisioning – Service delivery.
- Responsible for interacting with internal groups, vendors and customers to coordinate the timely…
- Coordinate scheduling technicians and work with Customer Network Implementation Engineers.
- Responsible for interacting with internal groups, vendors and…
- Any Graduate with 3 to 10 years of experience as a webdeveloper or similar role.
- Proficiency using modern webdevelopment technologies and techniques, including…
- SIEBEL experience is required with development delivery in at least two out of three key functions:
- Siebel Core –Products, Activities, Accounts, Contacts,…
- Remote management and monitoring of Network Operations.
- Act as an SME SPOC for certain Network products.
- Performance tuning of network devices and creation of…
- Perform duties assigned, related to Network and Security services.
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco Unified Comminications product portfolio.
- If you have worked as a provisioning engineer in a telecom company, have been a part of data center installs and build-outs and know how to run large scale…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.