Nmah , Co, ,chartered Accountants, jobs
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Kolkata, West Bengal
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
New Delhi, Delhi
Dwarka, Delhi, Delhi
- Co-ordinate with client, project co-ordinator and field team for preparing detailed layouts.
- As the TIS project co-ordinator - Design, you are expected to…
Exclusive Fibers Ltd
Greater Kailash, Delhi, Delhi
₹6,00,000 a year
- M/S Exclusive Fibers Ltd. is one of the largest Carpet manufacturing Company.
- This ad is for Corporate Office Delhi.
- We have openings for Chartered Accountants.
- We have an open position with us, which we want to fill at the earliest.
- Below are the details of the requirement.
- Report to the Project Manager.
- YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE.
- Default language Experience of customer focus and customer service.
- Experience of working in a high volume and fast-paced retail…
Deejos Enginners and contractors
Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Frequently coordinate with Customers, Project Managers and Site Engineers.
- Ensure clients needs and meet them in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk performing tests to check financial information and systems.
- Minimum Experience: 3-7 Years.
- Manage relationships with IKEA IT, vendors, contractors, service providers and other stakeholders, such as local co-workers.
- The key areas of work will include:
₹16,090 - ₹49,990 a month
- Kerala State Co operative Bank Jobs 2019: 01 Clerk Grade I Vacancy for Array Salary 49,990 published on 19th November 2019.
- Sc Vacancies : 01 post Salary : Rs.
- Attend major complaints & escalate to senior & co-ordinate with technical staff if necessary.
- Manage and maintain electromechanical / utilities services at the…
- This JD has been created for contractual positions.
- Roles and Responsibilities JD for Pass Through Pay Roll Resources.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.