Network Administrator jobs
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra
New Delhi, Delhi
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis Incident, Problem, Change…
- Ensure the network connection is running normally and escalate with the network team if there are obstacles.
- Laptops, printers, mobile network devices etc.).
₹30,000 - ₹50,000 a month
- Network Administrator Jobs In Hauz Khas, Delhi.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Define network policies and procedures.
₹1,50,000 - ₹3,25,000 a year
- Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration , Security.
- Understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their…
₹3,50,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
- + Must pass the Pearson VUE Testing Administrator certification annually to ensure that skills are kept current and problem areas identified.
- Managing Local Area Network/ Wireless Network.
- DHCP and Static IP Management.
- Managing Inventory and Procurement of IT assets.
- Provide deployment and operations support for network, including firewalls, wired & wireless LAN, infrastructure services, and wide area networks.
- Purchase of network and CCTV equipment, software, computers, and peripherals utilizing different vendors.
- Software installation and application support.
- Understanding of basic network fundamentals and protocols.
- Understanding IP Subnet calculation and IP Space management.
- Knowledge of ISC BIND & DHCP Servers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.