Manager jobs in Kolkata, West Bengal
- Employee Engagement Conduct following HR initiatives for band E4 and below employees Branch Visits/Location Visits Employee 1-O-1 sessions: To understand their…
- Taking interviews for Security manager, housekeeping manager and Helpdesk candidate.
- A passion for excellence is what makes a great facilities manager.
- Graduate with minimum 10 years contact center management experience with at least 3 years in manager role at a premium Contact Centre or Organisation.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting…
- JR 1 Understand Branch Banking / WBO / Retail Assets plan for the financial year for its expansion and retention / relocation plans for Branches, ATMs, Currency…
Oriental Compressor Accessories
Kolkata, West Bengal
- Planning, organizing, directing & running optimum day to day operations to exceed our customer’s expectation.
- Monitor operations & trigger corrective actions.
₹8,000 - ₹10,000 a month
- Job Description: Research Data Processing and evaluation.
- Salary: 8000 to 10000/ Month.
- Qualifications: B.Sc. (Bio-Sciences / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics …
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources with about 12+ years’ work experience, preferably with some years in the manufacturing/supply chain area.
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting milestone.
- Manages the whole process of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, ensuring service levels are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.