Manager Operations jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Operations Managers are responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for one functional area of our Fulfillment Center (Inbound,…
- Reporting to the Sr. Director of Human Resources - this role will develop, implement and drive Talent Acquisition solutions for BPO Operations functions within…
- At least 3 years as an MS manager of a large business or country.
- The MS Operations Manager is responsible for defining, developing and communicating the MS…
- Develop and manage key marketing operations processes including procurement, purchase order, payments, co-marketing, samples, centralized campaigns, etc.
- BACHELOR DEGREE IN COMMERCE/MECHANICAL/LAW / EX-SERVICEMAN WITH REQUIRED WORKING KNOWLEDGE.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: MUST HAVE WORKED AS GENERAL/FACTORY/ PRODUCTION…
- Study and understand critical system components and large cluster operations.
- Triage, diagnose, and escalate customer inquiries during their engineering and…
- Monitors hotel operations sales performance against budget.
- Reviews reports and financial statements to determine hotel operations performance against budget.
- This role is to support Operations Activities for APAC Professional Services Business.
- Conduct Deal Reviews and work on pricing with GVP of APAC PS Business.
- The Operations Manager is typically the owner of a department made up of several teams, mainly responsible for oversight and management of those groups and has…
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance.
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.