Lead Analyst jobs in Delhi, Delhi
- We are looking for a Lead Knowledge Analyst (LKA) with strong IT consulting and/or sourcing advisory experience in a client focus role.
- Capable of lead / enquiry management including sales stage progression & pipeline management.
- BCG Omnia – Lead Business Analyst.
- Days/Hours of Work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm GMT.
- Reports to Team Lead – Business & Research Solutions (BRS).
- The talent that they have.
- Conduct, lead and participate meetings with stakeholders.
- Provides support to cadency end users, perform cadency admin related activities, Work with Global…
- Engage with regional and local business institutions (forums, trade and industry associations, technical bodies, multilateral banks & funding agencies, state…
- Unit No. 3, First Floor, Ambience Corporate Tower II, Plot No. 3, Ambience Island, NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
- Project Management and Continuous Improvement.
- Technically lead team in solution of critical or complex issues.
- Driven, a go getter with a can do attitude who leads by example.
- Able to work under pressure.
New Delhi, Delhi
- Analyze survey data and support analysts with data requests.
- Proactively build and maintain the data assets to enhance the productivity of ForecastView analysts…
- As a Research Analyst within BCG's Data & Researcher Services team, you would provide secondary research in support of proposals, client cases, and business or…
- May lead or assist in testing and implementation of business applications.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.