Johnson Controls jobs
- 3+ years of Experience in IBMS/FA/PA/ACS/CCTV/Intrusion/Fire, Safety and Security systems.
- Materials tracking, customer handling, vendor/supplier/subcon…
- This position is responsible to do the schematic drafting using AutoCAD of fire alarm & security systems like Access Control, Intruder Alarm, and CCTV per…
- Acts as on-site project leader to plan, execute, and complete assigned projects.
- Delegates tasks to execute and fully complete assigned projects.
- The Buysmart program at Johnson Controls has deployed Ariba P2O with guided buying to several North American locations.
- Key characteristics for this role.
- Job set up / Order booking.
- Providing necessary documents to Finance department on time as per JCI policy and Sox Compliance.
- 7+ years of experience into ELV industry and we are looking for energetic, self-motivated, result oriented project execution professionals for flawless…
- Drive the stakeholders including other vendors like network/power/Operations teams/Internal Design Team/Internal Execution Team to successfully manage and…
- 2-4 years of Experience in Fire Alarm, Public Address & VESDA systems as per NFPA / IBC standards/country norms.
- Should have ability to work independently.
- 3+ years of experience in Installation of system at the site level.
- Site survey, Product suggestion as per the site plan/Layout.
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma - Full time.
- Supports the sales team by assisting with pre and post sales activities on building systems and equipment project opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.