Institute of Economic Growth jobs
₹25,000 a month
- Graduate in Medical lab technology/ B Pharma/ BUMS/BAMS/ Degree or Diploma in Nursing/ diploma in Medical lab technology (DMLT).
- Salary: Rs.25,000/- per month.
Research Institute, Delhi
- ICRISAT’s mission is to reduce poverty, hunger, malnutrition and environmental degradation in the dryland tropics so they can share in economic growth and…
- Minimum1 years experience in secondary research and creating industry/ economic databases.
- GDRC hires its employees from educational institutes of global repute…
- Master degree in Statistics or Econometrics or Economics from reputed institute.
- Master degree in Statistics or Econometrics or Economics from reputed institute…
- Minimum educational requirement – Graduation from a reputed institute.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from reputed institutes preferred, although not…
- Degree/Master Degree in Engineering/Computer Sciences or equivalent subject from premier institutes.
- We believe that together we can transform industries, grow…
- Indian cities are major generators of economic growth and are also opportunities to provide higher quality of life for large sections of underprivileged and…
Fashion For Good
- Academic degree preferably within business, economics, (textile) engineering, chemistry, or biotechnology.
- Position: Programme Associate for South Asia.
- Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute • M.Phil./Ph.D. in statistics/econometrics or related field.
- Engineering degree or Masters of Business Administration from reputed institute.
- Should have the ability to define economic rationale for every major effort and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.