Indigo Airlines jobs
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support.
- CAME (Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition).
- Familiarisation with AMOS and learn to capture various types of data from the Modules as required in QATS…
₹2,00,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
- World- class learning environmentsAccess to industry- leading aircraft and simulatorsInnovative and acclaimed training methodologyFully supported by…
- Provides first level support to HR Shared Services.
- Handle key Pre-onboarding deliverables for the Functions.
- Knowledge of International HR Operations is a plus…
- Experience- 6 months experience on A 320/ Boeing / Embraer/ATR aircraft.
- Education Qualification: AME Diploma completed..
- Flt. Ops. related delays : Tracking, analysis and investigations.
- Pilots’ training : Co-ordination with pilots/training team for receiving/handing over/onward…
- Role Responsibility: To ensure the on-time construction and publication of legal & efficient crew schedules for the airline.
- O Preparing course curriculum and updating from time to time necessitated as a result of manufacturer's feedback/ change in company's policy (or) regulatory…
- Ensure all crew comply with the Indigo FDTL Scheme.
- Ensure all crew comply with IndiGo Fatigue risk management policy.
- Prepare overview of the daily operation.
- Junior Technician- 1 year experience as Technician on A320/ Boeing/ATR aircraft.
- Technician- 18 months experience as Technician on A320/ Boeing/ATR aircraft OR…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.