IT Manager jobs
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
New Delhi, Delhi
Kolkata, West Bengal
The Rutu Estate, Thane, Maharashtra
Himayatnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana
- To have overall accountability for the Quality of solutions provided to multinational Customers.
- (measure service provided against defined Service Level…
ibis Chennai City Centre
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of information systems, data processing systems and procedures for the hotel that includes databases, network…
- Posting Date Feb 20, 2020.
- 510, Beside Wochartd Hospital, Nashik, Maharashtra, India VIEW ON MAP.
- Start Your Journey With Us.
Premier Management Service
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
₹25,00,000 a year
- Sr. Technical Professional for EDC Support -.
- Position - Senior Level (Chief Manager / A G M).
- Qualification - Graduate Preferably in IT.
- The team is also accountable to the business processes, systems, support, and sustainment as it pertains to our manufacturing sites within manufacturing.
₹3,50,000 - ₹6,50,000 a year
- Job Opening for IT Manager.
- He should have the technical and functional knowledge of Navision, networking and Hardware.
- ERP IT Manager IT Officer IT Head.
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
₹3,50,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
- We require 5+ years of experience in RAMCO Implementation in any manufacturing company.
- Mail applications at email@example.com or call 9826625929.
- Overall management of both Admin & Technical Staff for efficient running of the business.
- Recruitment of staff and organising training programs.
- The team manager has to drive Zero process errors for all tickets/issues managed by local IT team.
- Below are few KPI’s, IT manager has to achieve every year but…
- Participate in strategy development sessions with manager (C).
- This role is in charge of identifying, prioritizing, building, delivering, and managing data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.