Human Resource Executive jobs in Delhi, Delhi
Seekruit HR Technologies
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specification.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square.
- A Human Resource Executive is responsible for managing HR administration responsibilities to deliver an excellent staff…
K D Groups
₹3,50,000 - ₹4,75,000 a year
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring,…
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd,
₹26,400 - ₹44,500 a month
- To be an ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position, you should also hold an Bachelors degree and have some experience in our industry.
- Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward.
- We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual…
₹2,00,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
- Area of work: Planning and coordinating administrative procedures, systems and devising ways to streamline processes, Secretarial Work, Office administration…
FNP Weddings & Events India
- We look forward to work with creative and hard working youth and deliver excellence to our clients.
- If you are interested to join the vibrant and energetic team…
MOTION COACHING CENTRE
₹20,000 - ₹30,000 a month
- We are looking for a female (Human Resources) HR Executive to join our team and implement various human resources programs.
- Model Town, New Delhi, Delhi, India.
- Responsible for maintaining a Human resources management information (HRMIS) Recruitment headcount / separation / statistical data.
- Desired Profile Responsible for System Hiring Verification.
- Updation of Reimbursements in SAP.
- Generation of Appointment letter, Confirmation letter, transfer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.