- Provide directions and technical support to Quality Control Units to execute operations , trouble shootings and to maintain GMP/GLP compliance.
- Should have work experience in OSD.Working with USFDA approved company with Audits exposure is mandatory.
- SAP working experience is must.
- Provide directions and technical support to Quality Control Units to execute operations, trouble shootings and to maintain GMP GLP compliance.
- Experience in Pharma Quality Assurance/Corporate Quality Assurance and having exposure of Tablets, Capsules and Sterile manufacturing operations.
- Should have work experience in injectables with oncology division preferable.Working in USFDA approved company with exposure in audits is mandatory.Location :
- With 15-25 years experience to lead and manage the Quality Department.
- Develop and implement the quality systems of the company for various sites and products.
- Should have relevant work experience as well as Regulatory experience required.Working with USFDA approved company and audits exposure is mandatory.Location :
- Must have experience in RA for Regulated markets.
- Robust knowledge of global regulatory requirements for registering pharmaceutical products.
- Should have relevant work experience in Packaging.
- Working with USFDA approved company with audits exposure is mandatory.
- MBA with 10-15 years of experience in handling marketing functions of API and Finished Dosages at global level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.