Fresher jobs in Kerala Backwaters, Kerala
- The Associate Analyst within RMS team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on RMS / independence issues and shall be the first point of contact…
- Energetic and have a flair for sales and initiating conversations.
- Consultative ability to comprehend problems, identify gaps and suggest solutions.
₹25,000 a month
- The candidates should report at 10.00 at the venue of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Sc Vacancies : 01 post Salary : Rs.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Prior customer support or Application support experience is a plus (Understand the.
- Remote control is a plus.
Abhay Gupta (Proprietor of Apex Services)
- Support sales staff in handling and documenting customer accounts.
- We are looking back office executive & cashier for leading Bank.
- FRESHERS ARE MOST WELCOME.
- Education : BTECH/MCA/,MSC IT/CS/,B sc computer Science/BCA, Diploma CS.
- Deep understanding of data warehouse design and concepts.
- Should be a good team player.
Deutsche Gesellschaft FÃ¼r International
₹23,000 a month
- As a service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work, we are dedicated to shaping a…
BuildNext Construction Solutions Private Limited
₹5,000 - ₹8,000 a month
- We are looking for a software development Intern to be part of our BuildNext PRO tools team building a comprehensive suite of online tools for estimation,…
₹10,000 - ₹15,000 a month
- We are providing 3 months training for freshers, after successful completion of training we directly hire candidates to our development session.
₹18,000 a month
- Candidates with the following minimum qualifications are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview on 29 November, 2019at 10 am at ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.