Financial Services jobs
- As a Patient Financial Services Team Lead you will be responsible to provide supervision and direction to patient financial service department staff and manage…
- As a Patient Financial Services Manager you will be responsible to provide supervision and direction to patient financial service department staff and manage…
- The Knowledge Management team support Bain’s consulting staff to help financial services institutions find innovative ways to optimize processes, reduce back…
- Key skills required for the job are:
- As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery…
- EY gives assurance over the truth and fairness of financial statements when it carries out the audit of those financial statements.
- Support the production of financial, performance and/or quality reports for client, shareholder, director and management as needed.
- Build relationships with existing and potential financial services partners, manage complex partnerships to achieve business goals.
- MBA or Master's degree.
- KEY MEASURES: Seamless service delivery of processes migrated to GFS.
- Ensuring that effective system of financial and operational controls are adhered to.
- Be aware of AML risk posed by pouch and mail, Monetary instruments, cash services and wire transfer services and should undergo the mandatory training for the…
- As Portfolio & Financial Analyst for the IT Application Technology unit you manage the coordination of the.
- Orchestrate Demand and Portfolio Review meetings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.