Dxc jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Under direct supervision, provides clerical and administrative support to human resources staff.
- Provides routine clerical and administrative support to the…
- Assists with the overall purchasing and development of distribution networks/suppliers for goods and services needed by the company.
- Implements and/or administers human resource policies, procedures, and programs in compliance with the organization's strategic plans and applicable corporate…
- Under close supervision, performs administrative duties for mid-level managers and finance department professionals.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Under direct supervision, provides administrative support within the finance and/or accounting department.
- Identifies and escalates problems as appropriate.
- Assists in the development, recommendation, implementation and/or administration of human resource policies, procedures, and programs in compliance with the…
- Designs, develops, installs, tests and documents complex database applications software, including server, client, and web components.
- Primary Technical Skill: Syncsort DMX-h.
- Secondary Technical Skills: Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Unix/Linux.
- Nice To have: Insurance Domain knowledge.
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Coordinates delivery of company products and services according to agreed upon business solution goals and objectives.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.