Delhi University jobs
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
New Delhi, Delhi
₹43,901 a month
- Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities).
- ‘’Note : All applicants are required to mandatorily fill the complete online application form including the…
- A first-level university degree (Masters' or equivalent) in business administration, management, economics, environmental science or a related field is required…
Kamala Nehru College (University of Delhi)
- Kamala Nehru College (University of Delhi).
- Invites online applications for recruitment of following non teaching positions on regular / permanent basis.
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses in a field related to the work of the organization.
Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India
New Delhi, Delhi
₹1,50,000 a month
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. or Masters degree from a recognized university or equivalent in Commerce/ Finance/ Statistics/ Management/ Economics/ Accountancy…
- APM Terminals Inland Services South Asia is a part of APM Terminals- a leading global port and cargo inland services provider with a presence in 59 countries…
₹18,000 - ₹24,000 a month
- Pratham Education FoundationProgram Roles, Uncategorized.
- Pratham was founded in 1995, to provide pre-school education to children in Mumbai slums.
- An MBA or master’s degree from a reputed Indian or International college/ university.
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services,…
ICAR- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendera
₹9,300 - ₹34,800 a month
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post at ICAR-Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Davanagere, Karnataka, funded by Indian…
- No. of posts: 02 (SC-01, UR-01).
- Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines.
- No. of posts: 17 (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-04, EWS-01, UR-08).
- Last Date:27 Feb 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.