Crisil Limited jobs
- Job Segment: Equity, Finance, Research.
- The role comprises working on credit risk assessment of corporate entities spread across multiple sectors and regions.
- Master's degree or equivalent.
- Analyse Company’s financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- The candidate should be well-versed with the domestic mining scenario (both coal as well as non-coal minerals) and should have a detailed understanding of and…
- The job duties of a senior BA in Data Modelling would involve :
- Taking on responsibility in defining and modelling for the scalable finance platform as a part…
- Must be able to work independently while keeping the Associate Director- Security & BCM, apprised of all developments in all security issues/ incidents.
- Leads complex negotiations of commercial and contractual deals for new sales opportunities to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Bachelor' degree, MBA is a plus.
- Manages consulting projects by conducting data analysis to provide insights and actionable recommendations.
- Prepare and deliver product and business development…
- To be stationed at APUFIDC office and represent CRISIL team to the client To be responsible for all the communication and coordination with the client and the…
- Executes consulting projects by conducting data analysis to provide insights and actionable recommendations.
- Prepare all client communications and attend client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.