Corporate Resources jobs in Patper Ganj, Delhi
- What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Identification, defining and performing the required level of testing for new reserving framework – VENA.
- Skilled in management / coordination of corporate social responsibility programs which includes education and health innovative activities & natural resource…
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting…
RK HR Management
- RK HR Management provide different executive and head hunting search services to reputed corporate entities for different function & industry domains like…
- Strong responsibility and capacity to manage financial resources;
- Deep understanding of community affairs and corporate social responsibility;
- Work closely with the SWA Operational leadership team and provide governance and process to ensure that NHOP’s are open on Time, on Brand and on Budget within…
- Daily contact with peers and management to coordinate resources, prioritize projects and provide a customer interface.
- Select, interpret, and classify data.
- Maintain resources for legal counsel as needed.
- Respond to corporate audit requests including from funders and clients.
- Draft new agreement templates as needed.
- Work consistently to meet internal & external client needs within time, resource and budget constraints and delivers against overall targets.
- At least 8 years of substantial professional experience in positions of increasing complexity and responsibility that includes significant experience in finance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.