Corporate Resources jobs in Janakpuri, Delhi, Delhi
- Maintain resources for legal counsel as needed.
- Respond to corporate audit requests including from funders and clients.
- Draft new agreement templates as needed.
- Our focus is on finding, mining and processing the Earth's mineral resources in order to maximize value for our shareholders.
- What you will need for this role.
- In embracing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), countries’ resource needs surpass their own budgets and available donor funding.
- Stay on top of trends through business/industry monitoring and outside resources (e.g., social trends, industry case studies, competitive work).
- We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
- Primary Location:IN-Delhi-Delhi.
- Posting Range:7 Nov 2019 - 14 Nov 2019.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting…
- Craft effective search strategies and gather relevant information and data leveraging a broad set of resources.
- Able to independently execute assignments.
₹25,000 - ₹30,000 a month
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Experience Required: 3-5 years in HR Domain with FMCG companies in their corporate dept…
- Drive Eaton culture and values by supporting corporate social responsibilities through deployment of wellness initiatives and community involvement activities.
- Matrix with Business – regional resources for training delivery.
- Integrity is important to you but the big corporate machines don’t really interest you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.