Computer Operator jobs
Hauz Khas, Delhi, Delhi
Kolkata, West Bengal
Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- ERP software day to day operations and Maintaining accurate records of daily transaction & valuable company information.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
₹18,000 - ₹20,000 a month
- Following Staff is required on fixed emoluments basis.
- Fixed Salary: Rs.18,000 to Rs.20,000/- p.m.
- Com/BCA/BBA/MCA/Diploma in typing.
- Last Date:16 Dec 2019.
₹1,00,000 - ₹2,25,000 a year
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Notify supervisor or computer maintenance technicians of…
- Having good knowledge of MS office, Internet etc.
- Knowledge of drafting a letter and making quotations / tender.
₹14,000 - ₹26,000 a year
- E,12TH,Any Post Graduate Location: Experience: Fresher - 1 years Salary: Rs.14000 - Rs.26000 (per annum) JOB PROFILE: We are looking for computer Operator,Data…
Haryana Texprints (Overseas) Limited
- Since 1992” formerly Indo Texprints(Overseas) Limited carried out Business Processing with Bleaching , Dyeing, Printing & Mercerizing of both Natural plus…
₹25,000 a month
- Swiggy would love to talk to you if you have driving experience working as a cab driver, Personal driver, Car driver, Company driver or even if you are fresher…
H K Acharya and Company
- Should be a graduate with working knowledge of computers.
- If you are interested in a career with HKINDIA, send your resume.
ICAR- National Dairy Research Institute
₹17,000 a month
- A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- The Walk-in-Interview for the following positions:
₹15,000 a month
- Promoting product on social media.
- For further detail feel free to contact at -9592581510.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.