Business Development Manager jobs in Gurgaon, Haryana
- Responsible for end-to-end business development of the assigned portfolio; includes planning and building short-term and long-term supply.
- Business development and deal making skills including strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing…
- Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business.
- What you’re getting into.
- We are committed to diversity.
- Coordinating all activities of the business development team etc in Urban transport sector.
- Preparation of tender response, vendor alignment, costing estimates,…
- Lately, it’s turned out that we’ve done a good job at it (if we may say so ourselves), and some of our clients and partners have started demanding that we…
- Analytical and business process development skills.
- Works in conjunction with the business development team in representing company's outsourcing capabilities…
- Identify and drive business development initiatives in his/her current /new accounts.
- Are you looking for a career that matters?
- Develop financing models for Electric Bus business.
- Work on developing strategic partners for promoting the business.
- Utilize EMA to help influence policies.
- Leading needs analyses and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
₹6,00,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
- Experience: 5-8 Years in selling printing machine consumables.
- Education: Graduate/MBA in sales/Marketing.
- Salary: 6-7 Lakhs annual.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.