Business Development Manager jobs in Chandigarh, Chandigarh
- The Area Manager is responsible for managing the field team of an area either directly or through a team of Team Leaders.
- Key skills required Team Management.
Innovantes IT Solutions
- Identifying new business opportunities, lead generation & pre-sales for international clients through multiple channels including emails, inside sales, LinkedIn…
- Setting up and conducting calls and meetings with clients in India and Internationally.
- Scoping projects in consultation with clients and through independent…
- To build productive relationships by responding to all the queries and requirements posted by clients.
- Primarily engaged in a presales technical consultancy…
- Qualify business opportunities for the sale of customized Web, eCommerce & Mobile apps.
- Close the qualified opportunities independently and bigger leads with…
- Hands of experience with online portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH.
- Good Communication & Analytical skills.online/offline market.
Green Asia Group
₹6,00,000 - ₹10,00,000 a year
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and…
- Facilitate learning and development for all the team members of the department.
- Provide a comprehensive Property Management service to ensure that all amenities…
- Should be matured enough to handle pressure from business understanding their pressure also, at the same time ensuring that only quality business is being done.
eNest Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Skills Required: Bid Management, Client Interaction, Hands-on Upwork, Excellent Communication Skills.
- We are looking for a Business Development Manger to help…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.