Business Analyst jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
- Data Informatics Analyst: Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information…
- Act as key liaison between business users and technical team to analyze business functional requirements and evaluate HR functionality to meet business needs.
- The Group employs 151,000 people worldwide in three key businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services: Société Générale serves 30 million individual customers…
- At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles.
- Business analyst facilitates business process improvement via themethodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or partof a business in…
- Expertise on business analysis tools.
- Excellent business analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- To think along with clients and sell.
- Experienced in understanding current business analysis practices;
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial, operational and business processes;
- Participate in the User Acceptance Testing for various updates in Gensuite applications if required.
- Communicate business requirement specifications to the…
- Analyze and review business and functional requirements.
- Strong team player able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety…
- You are also responsible for nurturing andmentoring junior business analysts.
- You are also responsible for nurturing and mentoring junior business analysts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.