Branch Manager jobs in Thane, Maharashtra
Rainbow Preschool International
- Looking after overall requirement of branch.
- Maintenance report & branch report (Daily updating).
- Skills: Excellent communication skills, Excellent supervisory…
- Systems and overall upkeep of the corporate office and all branches across India.
- It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
- Mumbai / Delhi / Pune / Nagpur / Kota.
- Must be a graduate /Post graduate/ Ex-defense personnel with rich experience in handling administrative and operational…
- § follows all process, policies as per guidelines & audit rating of the branch.
- § Ensures comprehensive compliance with all internal, regulatory and statutory…
- ? Should have 2-4 yearsТ experience, and minimum 1 years managing branch operations ?
- Duties and Responsibilities - To Ensure SLA Delivery for each process - To…
₹4,00,000 - ₹4,50,000 a year
- NegotiationSalesSellingBranch Managementbranch manager managementMarket Research.
- Responsibilities include Discovering & Pursuing New Sales Prospects…
- Job Description: Will responsible for complete establishment of branch office.
- Qualification: Diploma / B. Tech. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
₹10,00,000 - ₹12,00,000 a year
- The branch manager will be responsible for supervising and managing a bank branch.
- Prepares financial statements and analysis for branch.
- Credit assessment based on various checks such as CIBIL, Dedupe, Financial Analysis, legal & technical clearance.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Career Counselling Admission Counselling Student Counselling Educational Marketing Education and TrainingEducational Selling College Marketingmigration and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.