Banking jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- CSOs are required to identify and handle sales opportunities, process customer transactions quickly & efficiently, and introduce customers to alternate channels…
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Branches play a major role in deposit mobilization from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers, and are also core drivers of…
- Educating customers about alternate banking channels so specific transactions can be migrated to net banking, phone banking, ATMs, etc.
- At least 3-4 years of overall experience.
- Ensure compliance to all Operations health documents like KCD/KRI/OPS manual, process notes and circulars issued from…
- Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6) Acquisition of High new worth customers to the Bank Acquire new customers who meet product criteria…
₹5,00,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
- Resolve all customer issues and ensure to provide outstanding customer services.
- Manage a team of ADMs on daily basis to meet or exceed business goals.
- Market Update and Change in Product / Processes To keep an update with respect to market requirement, competition and customer banking behavior.
- Querying the missing PO's in order to process the invoice.
- Verify the services, amounts, currency, bill address over the invoice, ensure the invoice is not…
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd
Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
₹2,50,000 - ₹3,50,000 a year
- Apart from the network of branches, ATMs and Automated Cash Recyclers, we have a phone banking unit that services customers in eleven languages, a mobile…
- Obtaining necessary id documents of customer / obtaining customer acknowledgement in combined tally cum delivery register c.
- As a custodian, ensure: a.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.