Asspl jobs in Karnataka
- Strong Analytical & Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & should be able to articulate thoughts clearly:
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Exceptional analytical and data gathering skills.
- Anchor FSMS (food safety management system) program & Internal self-assessment programs for ATSPL, ASSPL, Primenow and build a program to achieve zero tolerance…
- MBA from a Tier I b-school.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B Sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Head- Enterprise and SMB Sales;
- Needs to have superior Hindi speaking and writing skills.
- Basic Graduation/Masters in Communication or Marketing or Design.
- This role is based in Bangalore.
- Previous experience in operational logistics/supply chain, manufacturing, transportation, general management or engineering role.
- The successful Associate should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas.
- Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers.
- Proven track record of working with cross category stakeholders.
- Masters degree, 2+ years of experience in sales or account management.
- Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution…
- 1+ years of experience in sales, advertising, brand marketing, sales promotions or account management.
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.