Agriculture jobs in Karnataka
Sort by: relevance -
- He should know about water management and conservation activities, have good knowledge in Agriculture.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Operation and Maintenance of DM water plant.
- Boiler water parameter maintenance and analysis.
- Please refer to the Job description above.
- Initially for 3 years extendable on a yearly basis based on performance.4.
- 15-20 years of experience in a senior position including similar job profile in a…
- Masters/Ph.D degree Agronomy, Agriculture, or related field.
- Study plants and soil to develop advisory for better planting, cultivation and harvesting…
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is the world's largest fertiliser cooperative.
- IFFCO has 40,000 member cooperatives.
- A completed master degree, in the field of Agriculture.
- Are you a proactive collaborator with commercial insight?
- What can you expect from us?
₹5,00,000 - ₹8,50,000 a year
- Continually developing your employers brand and building increasing awareness in.
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities.
- Freshers hailing from small farming families with practical knowledge of Agriculture management.
- Responsible for Sales & Collections.
- Appointing new dealers and Managing the existing dealers.
- Involving actively in Market Development activities.
- M’ Sc (Agriculture ) with specialization in Agronomy.
- 10 years in plantation crops like Coffee,Tea, Cardamom, Pepper & Spice crops.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.