Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Chakan, Pune, Maharashtra
Kolkata, West Bengal
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
New Delhi, Delhi
Malviya Nagar, Delhi, Delhi
- Organising first-aid training sessions, mock fire / evacuation drills and other mock drills to ensure preparedness for employees - Providing administrative…
- Involvement in lay out / design finalization; give inputs where ever required 6.
- Initiate search for new offices as per business requirement; Plays key role in…
₹2,00,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
- Keywords Back office,Office administration,Administration,Customer Service Executive,Client interaction,Back Office Executive,Administrator Work,Management.
- Responsible for day to day administrative activities of the executive office such as - Transport, Servicing of card boards, Procurement, Documentation.
Logiplex HR Consultants
- Location : Gurgaon(Sushan Lok (EX-Army candidates will be preferable).
- The role also involves handling recruitment of open positions in the company.
- 3)Preparation of Petty Cash Vouchers.
- Greeting Visitors and Transferring calls.
- Sales and customer handling.
- Ensure stock availability in store.
- Provide post sales- service to walk- in customers.
- Achieve acquisition & revenue targets.
Shree Balaji Manpower Consultancy
- Setting up of new offices.
- Providing support for maintenance of centers PAN India.
- Maintenance of company owned vehicles.
- Maintenance of chairman's residence.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing Finance & Accounting function.
- Payment Collection Follow up with the business & the Client.
- Usage of Quick Books Tally.
Golden Enclave Projects
- Manage financial resources and budgeting essential administrative expenditures.
- Coordinate with Managerial staff and prepare a schedule for the drivers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.