Admin Executive jobs
- 4)Take care of attendance & leave records of employees.
- Will be responsible for all front office and admin tasks.
- Greeting Visitors and Transferring calls.
- Responsible for day to day administrative activities of the executive office such as - Transport, Servicing of card boards, Procurement, Documentation.
Golden Enclave Projects
- Coordinate with Managerial staff and prepare a schedule for the drivers.
- Manage financial resources and budgeting essential administrative expenditures.
Acheron Software Consultancy
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Ensure that all day to day updates with records on Student and staff data.
- Fee collection and maintain individual student fee records.
- Maintaining records for Stationery, Equipments, HR related docs etc.
- We have an opening for Accounts & Admin Executive.
- Filling all Accounts related file.
- Front Office Maintenance : Courier Inward, Outward, Visitor Register, Employees Attendance Register, Support staff attendance Register.
- At Infobip we dream big.
- Procurement of General purchases and packaging consumables for domestic and exports for across organization requirements.
₹2,75,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
- Provana India Hotel & travel arrangements Vendor Management.
- House Keeping training & security guards staffing.
- Monitoring stationary level and ordering stock.
- Job Description – Admin for the GKN-Investment Banking Team.
- Primary support for Manager(s).
- Maintain calendar, setting up meetings and ensuring co-ordination…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.