Accounts jobs in Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra
- Requisition Title:Manager-Accounts-Thane.
- Primary Location:IND-MH-ABHI MBC, Thane.
- Organization:Aditya Birla Health Insurance.
- Reports to: Deputy Chief Manager.
Little Aryans Pre-K
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting,…
- Identifies difficult and/or potential problem accounts for leadership review.
- Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- Graduates in any stream (10+2+3).
- To account transactions of WIP generation, online rejection etc in SAP system.
- To account production transaction and notional gain/loss on daily basis in SAP…
Little Aryans Pre-K
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and…
Intelact Business Solutions
₹4,00,000 - ₹5,50,000 a year
- Preferably worked for small and medium enterprise single handedly managing accounts.
- Experience 4 years and above in finance and accounting.
SALUNKE JAYAWANT & PHADKE
₹5,000 a month
- Salunke Jayawant & Phadke ( SJP) is a Chartered Accountants Firm established in 2002 ( Former name Salunke & Jayawant ) in Thane, providing services in the…
- Prior Experience: At least 5 years experience in accounting, tax, audit.
- Qualification: Graduates or post-graduates.
Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Clariant is a focused and innovative specialty chemical company based near Basel in Switzerland.
- Last year the company recorded CHF 6.6 billion in sales…
Econship Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
₹3,00,000 - ₹3,50,000 a year
- Other Benefits 1) Rs.5,00,000/- Mediclaim after employment confirmation.
- Bonus & Increments are based on performance.
- Keywords Shipping, NVOCC, Container Line,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.