Account Assistant jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Financial Market Literacy - Can understand financial market processes; reads and analyzes financial reports and data such as holdings, valuation, performance,…
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards,…
- Together, the Division provides end-to-end support for IBRD/IDA Loans and WBG Trust Funds, in terms of, Providing upstream advice to Bank teams and TF donors to…
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
₹20,000 - ₹25,000 a month
- Candidate should be well versed in Accounts Book keeping.
- Candidate should be well versed in Excel and Tally.
- Candidate must have the 7+ years experience in any…
V Group Limited
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Key Responsibilities and Tasks • Receive and save down purchase orders from customers.
- Check a task has been raised in the database for each purchase order, in…
- Maintains detailed awareness of, takes fully into account as necessary, and promotes throughout the organisation, any relevant statutory, internal or external…
- Assists in verifying cost accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable records in order to ensure accuracy.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
₹16,000 - ₹36,000 a month
- >Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors/creditors statements.
- Perform regulatory controls, account reconciliations, and record retention activities in accordance with established policies.
- In this role, you will work as a Finance and Accounting Subject Matter Expert with rich experience in accounts payable process.
- Qualifications we seek in you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.