Abbott Laboratories jobs
- As an Associate you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales strategies in assigned market.
- Roles and Responsibilities in detail.
- BSc/ B. Pharm or Any Graduate with minimum 2 years of prior experience.
- As a Associate you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales…
- Achieving assigned territory/ geography wise sales target.
- Carrying out effective field work without direct day-to-day supervision.
- Pharma 3 +Yrs of experience.
- Primary job function: Oversight of the performance of Abbott Affiliate pharmacovigilance functions in the given region/territory to ensure they are in line with…
- To work closely with the dairy suppliers at field grass root level with high-level focus on education & improvement in current ongoing field practices.
- Responsible for ensuring that QA function compliance are in line with BIS, FSSA, ISO 22000, 17025 requirement.
- Employee Relations: Maintaining harmonious Employee Relations through strong employee connect, timely resolution of employees’ grievances and effective…
- Reporting to the Head of Medical Affairs/ Manager-Medical Affairs of Abbott, this position represents the affiliate’s medical/scientific voice of expertise for…
- Ensure instrument analytical turnaround time (uptime/repair/maintenance).
- Conduct customer business review (KPI reviews).
- Contract Life Cycle and Compliance.
- As a Therapy Business Manager you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales strategies in assigned market.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.