Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents File and retrieve documents and reference materials Manage and maintain executives schedules, appointments and travel arrangements Arrange and coordinate meetings and events Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications Receive and interact with incoming visitors, interact with external clients Co-ordinate project-based work, review operating |
Experience : 1 to 4 yrs. Locations : Gurgaon
- practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Supervise and train lower level staff.
- Type letters written by their superiors, fax documents, file invoices, schedule appointments and might even be responsible for bookkeeping.
- Remind their superiors of the days agenda, along with forwarding messages and taking minutes at executive get-togethers.
- Showing a high level of professionalism, strong attention to detail, organization and written and verbal communication skills are also sought.
Shine.com - 14 months ago