About the Role and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities :
- Extensive knowledge of the implementation of the full product lifecycle and development using agile scrum processes.
- Expertise in Creating Automation Framework
- Expertise in Development & QA Engineering
- Able to plan projects and manage deliveries to schedule. Able to track risks and issues and communicate in a timely manner to management.
- Strong understanding of metrics for QA and software development activities.
- Able to ensure that all aspects of a product building and release are considered and achieved - cross team and cross site communication required
- Ability to see beyond his/her responsibility, share ideas and drive change at a cross team level.
- Act as a Technical Role Model for Team.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Encourages new ideas from others. Generates and maintains a creative and change-oriented environment, which leads to new and effective ideas.
- Encourages and facilitates beneficial resolution to conflict. Exercises calm, sound, constructive judgement during conflicts or awkward situations.
- Arranges specific assignments or projects to challenge others and stretch their ability and self confidence.
- Interpersonal understanding: Makes inferences that go beyond the explicit content and emotion. Understands current, unexpressed or poorly expressed thoughts, concerns or feelings.
- Is able to be the voice of the team members.
- Is able to effectively balance the expectations of management and the team.
- Is able to do career planning and mentoring for the team members
- Strong customer focus and understanding of the market.
Experience & Qualifications
Competencies / Skill sets required for the role:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Computer Science from recognized Indian/foreign Universities
- 15+ yrs. of experience.
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
- 5+ years Technically leading Project and Team
- Experience in people management
- Experience communication access global corporate sites
- Experience in executing projects using agile processes
- Experience in leading software development projects
- 9+ years’ experience in Development & Testing
- Expertise in White Box QA
- Experience in Java and Advance Java or in c/c++
- Good understanding of and experience on multiple technologies (programming languages and platforms).
- Ability to understand multiple products at a high level and the synergy in technology across products.
- Extensive knowledge of the implementation of the full product lifecycle.
- Able to ensure that all aspects of a product building and release are considered and achieved- lots of cross team and cross site communication
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent project management skills. Able to track risks and issues and communicate in a timely manner to management.
J2W NAK, J2W MON
Job: Software Development
Primary Location: MIC-India MIC-Karnataka MIC-Bangalore BEC MIC
Position Number: 883781
McAfee - 14 months ago
McAfee puts a virtual padlock on IT resources. The company sells network security products that protect computers, networks, and mobile...