1. Partner with associates, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
2. Accumulate and summarize portfolio activity.
3. Accumulate and summarize investor activity from the funds investor services agent.
4. Determine the value of the funds and allocate the profit and loss to each investor.
5. Prepare financial statements.
6. Assist in the preparation of year-end tax reporting for individual investors.
7. Work to support those communicating directly with Hedge Fund management and staff, brokers, and other 3rd parties.
8. Analyze unique and recurring situations; develop solutions with limited management interaction.
Sengunthar Higher Secondary School,
Erode HO, Erode-638001
(1.5 km from Erode Central Bus Stand (or) Erode Railway Junction).
Date: 10th Aug 2013
Time: 9am â 12 Noon.
Educational Qualification: BCOM/ MCOM/ BA Economics/MA Economics/BBA/MBA-Finance Students (2013 Batch).
(90 minutes test for the Interested Candidates)
We can plan a pooled Campus/Walk-In and invite Students through Job Posting - Portal.
Note 1: Good Communication Skills
Note 2: Immediate joinees are preferred
Note 3: Willing to Work in Rotational Shifts
CTC: 1.44 - 1.64L
Job Location: Chennai/Coimbatore
Monster IN - 4 months ago
HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. According...