Looking for experienced senior software designers and architects - people who can architect and design applications, write code, and provide day-to-day technical leadership and mentoring to other designers. You will be working with product management, customers, and have influence and relationships across multiple groups and geographies, so excellent written and verbal communications skills, strong interpersonal skills, personal organization & time management skills are important.
We use an Agile Scrum development process and agile development tools. You will be working as a member of an empowered scrum team, which is accountable to organize and track its work with a minimum of management supervision.
Skills & Qualifications
* BSc/BEng MSc/MEng
* 8 or more years of industry experience, including experience as a senior developer, technical lead, or architect
* Deep experience in Microsoft Windows Development
* Experience in C++, C#, .Net, Visual Studio
* Experience in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communications Foundation (WCF), or Unified Communications Managed API (for OCS)
* Experience in developing web browser plugins, and/or Microsoft Office plugins highly desirable.
* Experience developing communications applications, especially in telephony, is highly desirable
* Knowledge of multi-media Unified Communications systems and protocols, especially SIP, H.323, XMPP highly desirable.
* Experience in Webservices: SOAP, RESTful, AJAX, etc
* Expertise in software design patterns
* Experience working in Agile Scrum based development
* Experience in best practices for software quality, including code reviews, unit testing, code coverage, static code analysis, and continuous integration
* Experience with Microsoft Lync and SharePoint highly desirable
* Strong communications & interpersonal skills
* Well organized
* Outgoing & energetic
* Willingness to do any task necessary as a scrum team member to ensure a successful delivery to the customer.
Avaya - 19 months ago