This candidate's primary function will be to build Access Database , indepth working on Excel and Outlook and making Macros. Knowing FoxTrot/QTP is an added advantage
The candidate will participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze / understand the requirements and outline the proposed Reporting solutions using MS Access & VB Programming. The candidate is expected to provide input to design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; provide input to information/data flow, understand, document and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology.
The candidate need to be open to working in any shifts.
Technical requirement :
- 1 to 2 years of Visual Basic , C++,Excel macro scripting
- 2+ years of MS SQL Server 2000, Ms Access Experience
- Operating System: Windows 95 & 98, Window NT/XP.
- Web Based Languages: HTML
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Knowing FoxTrot/QTP is an added advantage
Knowing FoxTrot/QTP is an added advantage
- BCOM, BSC- IT Degree, GNIIT, APTECH Professionals
- 4 yrs total and 2 yrs relevant work experience.
- VB, Macros - Visual Basic
- Has to be extremely client-focused and result-oriented in approach.
- Strong English Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organization skill.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Technologically proficient and have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Adhere to all JPMorgan Chase and department policies.
- Prepare MIS / Scorecard as required by senior management.
Treasury & Securities Services
JPMorgan Chase - 2 years ago
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational banking corporation of securities, investments and retail. It is a major provider of f...