About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Bangalore, IN
About the Role:
Primary role will be to contribute to the feature development and sustenance activities of Identity Manager Product as well as leading the technical activities.
- Contribute to the feature development as well as technically leading the work activities for Identity Manager future releases and Integration initiatives. This requires analysis of the feature, design and development activities.
- Should analyze the customer issues and provide workaround/fix when needed.
- Support sustenance releases of Identity Manager with bug fixing and analysis activities.
- Work with Agile process for iteration based development.
- Should be able to analyze feature requirements and lead the technical activities for the feature design and development in addition to individual contribution.
- Should be able to analyze customer issues and provide resolution/workaround.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications
- 6-9 years of experience in object-oriented programming especially C++ or Java.
- SAAS/Cloud experience, understanding of scalability and multi tenancy is needed, in application level as well as system level.
- Experience in creation and enhancement of Cloud Services is highly preferred.
- Experience with Java UI technologies and Java Scripting is desired.
- Knowledge of web protocol (HTTP/HTTPS) experience is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Linux, and Windows operating system
- Experience with SAML and OAUTH is desired.
- SSO experience would be a plus.
- LDAP, Radius, NTLM, Kerberos experience would be a plus.
- High level networking knowledge is preferred.
- Should have debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Should have good experience on leading the team technically.
- Having clear focus on quality is desired.
- Should have good experience in mentoring junior members.
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
J2W- NAK J2W-MON
Job: Software Development
Primary Location: MIC-India MIC-Karnataka MIC-Bangalore BEC MIC
Position Number: 882000
McAfee - 15 months ago
McAfee puts a virtual padlock on IT resources. The company sells network security products that protect computers, networks, and mobile...