FCoE/Platform software development for a high end networking system for Ethernet and fiber channel based networks.
Education and Experience
Desirable: experience in sw development in FC/FCoE protocol instrumentation area.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in electrical engineering or in computer science; or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience in programming in C and Linux software environments for high end CPUs and Network Processors with very high standards for quality and documentation
- Hands on experience in writing Linux device drivers and/or protocol modules
- Broad experience leading senior engineers and architecting complex embedded systems
- 8 - 10 years prior experience in similar software development for high end networking solutions based on Ethernet technologies
Brocade Communications - 2 years ago
Brocade Communications Systems maintains silky smooth computer network operations. A leading supplier of data center networking products, Br...