NVIDIA is looking for highly motivated software engineers to join its CUDA Infrastructure team. You will improve the quality of the CUDA driver, toolkit, and libraries by writing tools to expand and enhance the capabilities of the CUDA build and test infrastructure. You will work with senior team members and CUDA developers to understand and respond to requirements that increase developer productivity and efficiency. As part of a small team you will be a self-motivated and independent worker whose contributions will have an immediate impact on CUDA.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent, with 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Windows, Linux(FC, RedHat, Ubuntu) and Mac.
- Extensive scripting language experience (Perl, Python, Ruby). Python is highly desired.
- Java programming experience is a plus.
NVIDIA - 15 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...