- Graduate (minimum qualification) preferably an MBA with Marketing specialization
- Should have exposure to Facility Management Services/ Service industry
- Should have an experience of leading a sales team in India.
- Should have good communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong leadership and inter personal skills
- Should have an exposure to an aggressive environment
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work and new assignments
- Ability to grasp new ideas and develop them
- Work experience in the similar industry, should have skill to drive multi – skilled teams and ability for strategic planning and business development, having good social contacts as well as business contacts in industrial and business circle.
Pro-actively participate to get new business through contacts, RFPs andrelationship of TAYLORMADE’s other service lines. In addition, he would be responsible forensuring the continuity of existing business and maintaining existing Clientrelationships. With the support of Operations team, standardize delivery of
Facilities Management services to clients in the Region within the purview of theRegional Manager, in support of their business needs in accordance with theService Levels and Key Performance Indicators set out below.
KEY TASK, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. New Business – You will endeavor towards achieving the new target budgetfor the region and maintain the ongoing business revenue.
2. RFP and Non RFP Proposals Ownership – You would own and beresponsible for the RFP / Non - RFP process with the support of Operationsteam, viz, site visits, costing, team structure, Proposal preparations. Youwould also support in proposal preparation for a Pan-India RFP process.
3. Refusal to New Business - You will always prepare a ‘GO-NO-GO’ for newbusiness and seek management advice on way forward on the assignmentand always justify on any recommendation for a business or refusal for it.
4. Monthly Business Report– You will be required to submit a MonthlyBusiness Report in the first week of every month for the previous month in theprescribed format. This will include e