Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Should have experience into industrial products.
- Candidate having prior experience in Auto Ancillary will be preferred
- Ability to perform in a team oriented, continuous improvement environment.
- Should open to travel
- Responsible for Automotive OE market for precision turned and sheet metal parts.
- Position requires ability to execute strategic activities for given sales territory such as market plans.
- Identification and development of new market & customer’s.
- Introduction of new products into the market
- Pricing and value based selling argumentation
- Achieving sales target as per business plan
sales, sales manager
For nearly three decades, GROZ has had one aim - customer satisfaction. The world of tools and equipment has changed out of all recognition. Since those early days GROZ has spearheaded every major developmentintoolsengineering.
From Grease Guns to Vices, from large production based equipment to compact saw blades, GROZ leads the way. GROZ is a company with focus on international presence and long term commitments to enhance operational synergies and global competitiveness. A company with a chain of satisfied customers across 5 continents in over 50 countries with major strength being the manufacturers for Original Equipment Suppliers from Niche markets.
Groz manufactures high quality engineering products through its ultra- modern manufacturing facility (3,00,000 Sq. Ft) with over 1100 people working and focussing on churning out the best quality product for complete customer satisfaction.
Our comprehensive range of products is meant to serve a multitude of applications. We operate in three broad categories of tools which are:
1) Precision Engineering Tools - This is the first and by far the most important manufacturing range for GROZ. These tools have been designed to provide consistent and reliable performance and to help manufacturing companies to achieve standards of excellence.
2) Professional Hand Tools - This range includes tools for the construction industry, everyday use workshop tools, tools for the Do-It-Yourselfer, tools for the discerning craftsmen, all manufactured with the same attention to detail and accuracy which is the hallmark of all GROZ products.
3) Lubrication Equipment- The range of Lubrication Equipment manufactured by GROZ has shown particularly strong growth in recent years and we offer a complete range of products for every conceivable application in the field of oil and grease handling in manual and pneumatically driven versions. As an OEM producer, our parts are used in sectors as diverse as the oil and lubricants trade, the automotive repair sector, construction machinery, hardware industries and agricultural sector.
The Domain of GROZ extends from East to West. We operate in more than 50 countries across the world. The principal markets being USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Brazil, Russia, Spain, Italy, South Koreaandmany more.
Our strength lies in the close ties that we have had with our partners in various markets. Overcoming barriers such as Language, Culture and Distances; together, we have built up GROZ as a brand to reckon with in the International market place.
For more information please visit: http://www.groz-tools.com
Groz Engineering Tools Pvt. Ltd.
Ms. Garima Attrey
Groz Engineering Tools Pvt Ltd
Kherki Dhaula Village Near Haldiram N H - 8
Naukri.com - 2 years ago