Exposure to Quality and Operations is must 4 to 7 years of experience Exposure to Quality improvement initiatives Basic knowledge in Telecom processes Relevant knowledge on Quality systems and fundamentals Must possess exposure to Defect Analysis, Continuous improvement, Root cause analysis, Calibration and Corrective / Preventive action plans Must have basic knowledge in Six Sigma, Lean and 7 QC tools |
- Expertise in preparation of QC plan
- Error detection and correction knowledge
- Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Language proficiency (in case Voices)
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand to processes quickly
- Ability to interact with team members on Quality perspective
- Periodic feedback at appropriate times to team members on their processes
- 4+ Yrs of work experience
- Must be a Regular Full time Graduate. Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates are not eligible.
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Willingness to work in Night / Rotational Shifts
Shine.com - 18 months ago
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian IT services, business solutions and outsourcing company headquartered in Mumbai, India....