Desired Candidate Profile
Skills & Abilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- High level of interpersonal skill and integrity.
- Solid team player.
- Creative,forward thinker and facillation skills.
He would have worked in Haryana, aged between30-40 with exposure of handling 150-300 people in similar rate. He would have successfully managed two to three unions and be strong on labor laws.
He would be familiar to industrial dispute acts, disciplinary proceeding charge sheet in employees and must be familiar with local coolege inspector and PF, ESI. He will be willing to relocate to Bahadurgadh.
The candidate should be B.Tech. Mech with 8-10 years experience preferably in the same type of industry of from machinery/ equipment manufacturing unit .e. Machine Tools,ackaging Machinery, Railways-DLW,Defence Production.
- Strong knowledge of Industrial disputes Acts
- Ability to manage 200-3—workers.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively priority & execute task in a high pressure environment & make sound decision in emergency situation.
- Ability to present ideas in business friendly language.
- Highly self motivated & directed
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities.
- Expectational strength in managing bord room deliberation
Manager HR role is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the plant ,so as to meet productivity targets to do he would be proactively involve himself in recruitment and IR activities to facilate harmonious working of the plant with all position managed by properly qualified trained and motivated personnel.
The manager HR will create JD after analyzing each position with concern department head. He will identify and co-ordinate outside consultant to facilitate quality hiring induction.
He would actively involve himself staff grievances and redresses to ensure harmonious relation actively.
He would maintain excellent relation with labors and ensure that statuary complaints are meet on time.
He would identify and prepare training calendars to ensure productivity norms are achieved every quarter.
1. Recruitment and Selection – Should have knowledge to process all local recruitment in effective and efficient manner and able to maintain the up-to date recruitment progress report, talent database.
2. Training & Development-identify key skills, specialty skills and propose training needs accordingly.
3. Compensation and Benefits-Knowledge of SAP HR Payroll administration and able to make al necessary co-ordination to make a smooth and efficient operation(variable compensation, overtime, expatriates compensation)
4. Employee Relation-Able to detect and handle complaionts,disputes and grievances of all staffs and foster a conducive working environment through employee relation activities and communication.
5. Statutory compliance & Rules Regulation-Knowledge of statutory compliance.
6. Human Resource information system-Monitor timely update of personal records (personal details, position salary, appraisals outcomes, leave records, training and awards). Organize locally and produce SAP HR reporting.
RECRUITMENT AND IR AND EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND STATUTORY COMPLIANCE AND COMPENSATION AND BENIFITS AND PERFORMANCE APPRAISALS
INDIA’S ONLY RECRUITMENT COMPANY FOCUSSED ON GLASS , PAPER ,CABLES,TELECOM ,CHEMICALS AND THE PRINTING AND PUBLISHING INDUSTRY.
We are an 8 year old Executive Search firm based in Delhi specialized in the Glass, Engineering, Telecom cables ,Continous Process ,chemicals, Printing and Publishing Industry. We are committed to servicing a small and focussed client base in India, Dubai, South Africa, Lebanon and Qatar and work extensively to identify a proper fit between client requirements and candidate demonstrated skill sets. Our recruitment process involves intensive and extensive interviewing and reference checking. So if you do not wish to share your professional history with us you may find us a little slow to work with.
However if you are open and look forward to a subjective and objective analysis of yourself and a perfect matching with a career which will take you up and away then we may be looking for you.
TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE UPDATED WITH ALL OUR OPENINGS WE SUGGEST YOU JOIN US AT
http://in.linkedin.com /pub /binwant-s-channi -the- alchemist- hr-solutions /6/777 /b 43.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES: HOW WE WORK
Our success is based on our ability to deliver (QRS) - QUALITY with SPEED and RELIABILITY
1. The Interview Process
We follow a structured recruitment process which includes reference checking before your candidature is shortlisted for interview with the client. You would be required to submit references with contact numbers in your application. This is to ensure that not only are we making the right decision in employing you, but also that you are making the right decision in joining our client.
All shortlisted candidates will have successfully completed a minimum of two interviews, while some more specialised roles do involve some form of assessment or presentation. You will, however, be informed of any such assessment or presentation when you are being formally invited for interview.
2. After the Interview
We will require proof of your current/previous earnings - again this will be requested by TAHS in a detailed format you shall be required by us to refrence check your credentials prior to the interview.
After the interviews, if we are happy with your application, we will contact you to discuss your feedback, the role and salary on offer. Provided you are happy with what you have seen, we would then make a verbal offer of employment and provided this is acceptable, would issue you with a conditional contract of employment.
On satisfactory receipt of your employment / character references, we would then make the offer of employment unconditional and will confirm your start date with our client.
3. HOW TO APPLY.
WE DO NOT ENTERTAIN APPLICATIONS WITHOUT PROPER FORWARDING LETTERS. YOUR LETTER MUST REFER TO THE POSITION APPLIED FOR. IT MUST CONTAIN A CHRONOLOGICAL SEQUENCE OF YOUR CAREER PROGRESSION WITH DESIGNATION, PERIOD OF TENURE, STARTING AND LAST SALARY DRAWN. WE SUMMARILY REJECT APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT HAVE THE ABOVE INFORMATION.
WE DO NOT RESPECT APPLICANTS WHO SENT OUT MASS FLIERS WITHOUT READING THE ADVERTISEMENTS OR ASK US TO GIVE THEM THE DETAILS AS THEY DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT THE JOB WAS.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1.Pl read the advertisement carefully and satisfy yourself that you are ideally suited for the position
2. Send us your CV. We do not accept automatically forwarded CV’s as most of the time candidates do not even know what they have applied for.
2. If you fulfill our criteria you shall a brief call to confirm your suitability. You will then receive an application blank which you would be required to complete giving all details about yourself, salary details and reference contacts.
3.A detailed interview may require you for a personal meeting .
4.If you are shortlisted there will be an additional two rounds of meetings with the client.
5.The entire procedure would take about 45 days and requires your patience and support in providing all details which will strengthen your candidature.
Incorporated in 1974, the client is a reputed equipment company catering to the needs of the Glass Industry manufacture of sophisticated equipment.. It is also an expert in manufacturing critical spares is the sole provider of such equipment in the Asia pacific Region. For the range of machines currentlu used by users.It also provides solutions in setting up plants on a turnkey basis. It not
only provides the equipments for the industries; it provides expert guidance in the entire process of glass container manufacture.
They are located in The NCR Region .
The company has launched an expansion plan to make it a global player in the range of equipment it manufactures and is also proposing to tie up with world leader for co manufacturing .
Their contemporary facilities compare with the best in the world. The plant is fully equipped to deal with anything from the manufacture of small components and spares to turnkey parts with latest generation electronic CNC machines.
It's state of the art manufacturing plant is fully equipped with CNC turning and milling machines, CNC tube bending machines, TIG/MIG welding facility capable of producing components, jigs and fixtures to manufacture latest high speed bottle machines of international standards, to keep pace with changing technological trends.
The expansion plans requires a total revamp of existing systems and processes and we are looking for the best personnel in the EQUIPMENT / MACHINE TOOLS, PACKAGING MACHINERY INDUSTRY,RAILWAYS-DLW AND DEFENSE PRODUCT MANUFACTURING AND AEROSPACE INDUSTRY.
The ideal candidate must be looking for a long career with our client and willing to relocate with family to the NCR region.If you have an average of less than three years stay in your total career pl do not apply. We are looking for stable candidate.
LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC HR MANAGER AGE 35-45 TO TAKE INDEPENDENT RESPONSIBILITY
THE ALCHEMIST - HR SOLUTIONS
616, Hemkunt Chambers 89 Nehru Place Delhi
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110019
Naukri.com - 2 years ago