A 15 year old govt. recognised export house having H O in Mumbai and mfg, unit in godhra, Gujarat. Servicing famous international brands like M & S, Next, Topman etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The job involves meticulous planning to achieve optimum production of high export quality garments.
- Job requires minimum 10 to 15 years on hand experience of managing at least 350 machines garment unit. • Product engineering, line layout planning, target setting and achieving , controlling manpower, this being a labour intensive industry.
- Planning MIS reports and analysing the same on hourly basis.
- Team builing and leading from the front is very essential.
- The right candidate must have managed a minimum 350 machine export garment unit.
- A mature and garment factory experienced gentleman having hands on experience of managing a minimum 350 machines labour intensive garment factory for at least 10 to 15 years.
- Conversant with latest labour saving devices, machines and methods for optimum production of high quality garments at controlled cost.
- This being export oriented unit, timely delivery is utmost important.
- Hands on experience in garment industry mandatory.
- Key Skills : Prdn planning, achieving targets, overall manpower control, meeting delivery schedules, controlling quality
- Qualification : School & Graduation > Any Graduate
- Specialization : Industrial Engineering , Production / Manufacturing / Maintenance , QA / QC , Production Management
- Job Function : Production / Manufacturing / Maintenance / Packaging
- Industry : Apparel / Garments
- Perks : family accomodation, conveyance , PF, annual leave etc
FashionUnited - 13 months ago