Job Number 1303117 Business GE Energy Business Segment Energy - Energy Services Posted Position Title Lead Services Project Manager Career Level Experienced Function Services Function Segment Project Management Location India City Gurgaon Postal Code 122002 Relocation Expenses Yes Essential Responsibilities • Project Management
2. Experience in project management and execution. Preferably working with a instrumentation company with knowledge on detailed engineering
- Responsible for strategic planning and execution of multiple projects, meeting the deliverables in terms of revenues, margins, timeliness, quality, safety.
- Resolving technical, commercial issues of the projects ensuring the cordial relationship with clients, consultants & other partners of the business
- Providing leadership & motivation to the team, developing manpower for the project requirement.
- facilitate the definition of project scope/ tasks, goals, resource requirements and deliverables.
- Preparation of quality plans, project execution schedules.
- Interacting with the consultants & customers to get the documents approved
- Conduct inspections/FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TESTS/Dispatch clearance.
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- quality assurance
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports defining project progress, Variances, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Experience in Measurement Solutions/DCS/PLC/SCADA/System optimization/ Vibration & Axial Displacement Systems for Power Plants/ Oil & Gas Industry.
- To act with highest level of integrity and make ethical decisions Qualifications/Requirements 1. Degree in Engineering (preferable Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering) / project management or equivalent
3. Having experience of working on analytical systems will be an advantage.
4. Proficient in Project management software /Tools such as Ms Project/ SAP/ Primavera/ PRISM.
5. Job requires 30% Travel to customer sites/factory.
6. Coordinating with teams across the Globe operating at different time zones
7. knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
8. Direct work experience in project management capacity
9. Proven experience in people management/ strategic planning/ risk management /change management.
10. Working knowledge on financial documents such as Letter of credits/Bank Guarantees/Commercial Invoices etc. Desired Characteristics critical thinking and problem solving skills
planning and organizing
influencing and leading
GE Careers - 2 years ago
GE Energy Management is helping solve the world’s toughest energy challenges through the design of leading technology solutions for th...