Engineering Services Consultant - Vista
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
A Day in the Life at Adobe
The Engineering Services Consultant is a client-facing role requiring both technical and business knowledge and skills to project Manage, architect, and develop new custom software solutions for Adobe’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS) clients. Engineering Services Consultants work to gather and understand their client’s unique business requirements, data sources, and work to develop and build customized solutions to meet their client's analytic and reporting needs. In addition, consultants perform business analysis, setup analytic reporting, provide ad hoc training, and diagnose and solve technical issues. Adobe Engineering Services consultants have the exciting challenge of providing rapid and valuable insight into their client's business operations and customer base.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of client's data sources, business model, and analysis objectives
- Interpret and translate client business requirements into technical specifications for design
- Gather, document and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Innovate - defining new areas for solutions and improvement - and executing on those ideas for the business
- Advise key stakeholders and drive client success based on clients most important business drivers
- Interact frequently with external audiences—including interaction with marketers, analysts, web developers, and C-level executives to effectively present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Communicate confidently and proactively with customers throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Become an expert in the use of Adobe products and the methods by which they can be used to effectively optimize online businesses
- Work to educate clients on the best practices in relation to the Insight platform, their specific industry and key business requirements
Special consideration given for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science with 3-5 years of equivalent work experience
- Exceptional knowledge & experience with programming languages PHP and C
- Strong experience working within a Unix / Linux environment
- Ability to provide creative, sustainable, scalable solutions at an enterprise level
- Must be self-managed, proactive, and customer focused
- Big Data experience along with Web development a plus
- Web Analytics or Site Optimization
- Understanding of internet architecture and online marketing
- Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Solid understanding of general business models, concepts and strategies
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Experience presenting in front of groups with enterprise level consulting a strong plus
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe’s dynamic working environment is also well known and has received
throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
- Previous experience working with Adobe Analytics tools
- Experience working with business intelligence systems and/or web analytic platforms
- Website optimization consulting experience
- Database and BI related experience
- Deep vertical industry experience (e.g., Retail, media, financial services, high tech, etc.)
- Master’s degree in business with other related advanced education
Build careers that change the world. Download the
digital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe India
Adobe India offers a brilliant work environment that thrives on innovation, a great corporate culture, core values and some of the brightest coworkers anywhere. Adobe has more than 2300 employees in India and has facilities in Bangalore and Noida. Employees in the Bangalore office mainly work in the areas of product development and quality assurance. The employees in Noida primarily focus on product and quality engineering, in addition to supporting Adobe’s Global Customer Care center. Visit
for more information about Adobe India.
Adobe - 21 months ago
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging...