Demonstrating Knowledge - Demonstrating knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Supporting Marriott's Service and Relationship Strategy - Planning and contracting the customer's program/event, managing the success of the program/event and measuring service effectiveness.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Communicating Information Timely - Informing and/or updating the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Thinking Creatively - Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Generating and Delivering Accurate and Timely Results - Generating and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
Knowledge & Skills:
The candidate should exhibit excellent communication skills. Should have a pleasing personality, good customer focus and have an eye for detail.
Personal Attributes :
The candidate should be a good team player and have the willingness to work in shifts. A candidate with an aptitude for customer service would be best suited for this role.
“If we take care of our associates, they will take care of our guests.”
At Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai , we will offer the following benefits to our associates:
Discounted Marriott hotel accommodation worldwide for you, your family and your friends.
50% discount on Food & Beverage at any of the hotel’s restaurants & other F&B outlets at the rest of the Marriott hotels in India.
Free medical consultation & treatment on duty.
Drop facility at/ in the night for ladies.
Uniforms provided & dry cleaned.
Career training & development.
Several growth opportunities – promotions, task force, inter – department cross training, internal and external transfers.
Monthly Recognition awards.
The latest Marriott hotel in Mumbai is due to open in March 2010. The hotel is located in the heart of the business hub of North Mumbai and easy accessibility to both the Mumbai Airports. The hotel has 316 well appointed rooms & 14 exquisite contemporary style Suites combine comfort & functionality. The hotel has MoMo Cafe an all day dinning, MoMo 2 Go your grab & go, MoMo Mart the retail outlet and Red Zen, the asian speciality restaurant.
Marriott - 2 years ago