Associate Professional: Business Process Outsourcing
Aug 20, 2013, 1:30:00 PM
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts business process outsourcing processes/projects from identification through post-implementation to ensure that client specifications are met and to improve process for future projects.
- Assists in defining outsourcing project scope and objectives. Analyzes and documents client requirements to provide appropriate data to project development and implementation team for client(s).
- Prepares work plans, documents project scope and reviews with client to ensure accuracy. Monitors project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Assists with performance and integration testing of business applications to ensure user requirements are incorporated and client requirements satisfied.
- Demonstrates system setup to clients before system is finalized. Tests and analyzes system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration.
- Monitors processes and resolves participant issues; escalates as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, computer science or related field preferred
- Two or more years of business process outsourcing, consulting or systems implementation experience
- Experience working with business outsourcing processes
- Experience working with information technology applications and infrastructure
- Organizational and time management skills
- Basic communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to apply business and management consulting applications and services
- Willingness to travel
CSC - 30+ days ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...