1) Ability to understand assembly drawings and perform assembly operations as trained by the Supervisor/Manufacturing Engineer.
2) Perform quality Checks and strictly follow Procedures and work instructions
3) Should be able to read and understand documents / Drawings / Schematic diagrams
4) Should be able to read and write English
5) Perform preventive maintenance on assembly equipment as required
6) Should be able to perform assembly of Wiring Harnesses or electronics mechanical assemblies
7) Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment where schedule is closely adhered to
8) Should work in shifts
9) Must comply to Company policies, procedures and safety instructions
ITI - Electronic mechanic or Electrician with 1 year training & 1 year work experience having knowledge in assembly of Wiring Harnesses or electronics mechanical assemblies. Candidates with hands on experience in Soldering, Potting and assembly operations are preferred
Goodrich Corporation - 14 months ago
Goodrich Corporation, formerly the B.F. Goodrich Company, is an American aerospace manufacturing company based in Charlotte, North Carolina.